Hello, my name is Tea and I am an illustrator and muralist from Croatia, running one-woman studio
“KVAR illustration”. I graduated from Academy of Fine Arts in Zagreb, where I started to express
myself through traditional and digital techniques, mostly working with watercolor and ink.
I am a storyteller who can transform any of your ideas into an image, using metaphors and my
artistic style which is recognized by many international clients and agencies. I am specialized in
conceptual illustration, where the result is a painting that encourages the audience to find a deeper
meaning. Along that, I have a lot of experience in book illustration, advertising, packaging, editorial
illustration, and many more.
I transfer my illustrative images on the walls too, and in the last few years I painted murals in many
European countries, including Norway, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, and others. I am currently living
and working between Croatia and Switzerland.
Adidas / L`Oreal / Virgin Unite / Samsung / Beck`s brewery / Erste Bank /
A1 Telekom / LELO / Wiener Insurance / Ministry of the Interior / European Parliament / Igepa
VH / Adris group / Vox feminae / Ozujsko brewery / Amplexor / Zumtobel / … and much more
- Balkanthropology, School of Fine Arts, Split 2022.
- Balkanthropology, Open Studio, Paris 2021.
- Rock and roll animals, HUIU Gallery, Pula, 2019.
- I don`t like sunsets, Lauba, Zagreb, 2017.
- Space picnic, Jelsa Municipal Museum, Jelsa, 2017.
- A dream collection, Street Gallery, Belgrade, 2017.
- Tea`s Lametations, Laval Nugent Gallery, Zagreb, 2017.
- Pao s Marsa, Antun Gojak Gallery, Makarska, 2016.
- Fantastic!, Ante Kovacic City Gallery, Zaprešić, 2016.
- Dokumentatori, VN Gallery, Zagreb, 2016.
- Pao s Marsa, HUIU Gallery, Pula, 2016.